Saturday, December 26, 2009

woww


man its been like a year since I've been on this. well so much has happened and wouldn't you know it 2009 is coming to an end and 2010 is coming right around the corner!! A lot of things changed and some changed in a bad way. Many people are talking about looking forward to the future and forgetting the past and move on with life. To tell you the truth the future is a scary thing and you never know whats coming your way. It makes me sad because I have hurt my closest friends and a few are becoming more distant than usual. I feel that i can change things and make them right again but if i do what i am thinking now ill just hurt one more person i never wanted to before. Whats happening now is something i cant make up for because of one phone call. If people knew the real story they would know what me and another is going through. This is not the way i wanted 2009 to end. Sometimes i guess you cant get a happy ending in every story and life is never fair so you get what you have and go with the flow. But with saying that how can i move on when most that has happened is my fault? What can i do to make things right? And get them they way they should be...

No comments: